google ad sense 728 x 90

The Apple iCup. I Would Buy This In A Heartbeat.



Designer, illustrator and 3D Artist, Tomislav Zvonaric (aka DevianTom) of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada has conceived an homage to the Apple brand by designing the Apple iCup.






The concept of a coffee cup and warmer powered by a USB is not new, but this incarnation is damn desirable for Mac loyalists such as myself. An Apple-shaped coffee cup, warming saucer and even an apple-shaped spoon - all designed to keep you warm while you work. Of course, the Steve Jobs foam artwork is something you'd have to create on your own.








I wish Apple would consider producing it. I know I wouldn't be the only one to buy it.



See more of Tomislav Zvonaric's cool concepts here

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.